Subscribe to receive the latest tips and updates

Are medical and healthcare payments reportable to a corporation on a 1099-MISC form?

Yes.  Medical and healthcare payments made to corporations generally must be reported on a 1099-MISC form.  Payments to corporations are typically not reportable, however, medical and healthcare payments are one of the exceptions to this general rule.  The term corporation includes C corporations, S corporations and LLCs that have elected C or S corporation status.

For additional information see the 2019 Instructions for Form 1099-MISC